We are looking for an experienced MERN Stack Engineer with 3-6 years of programming experience in a product development team. You will work on relevant and cutting-edge technologies. This Full-Stack Developer position is responsible for independently analyzing, designing, and developing Dashboard solutions to meet and exceed client reporting needs using agile development methodology.
Possessed functions of the right candidate
· Produce minimal and clean code with more reusability and review/fix code by other developers in the team.
· Coordinate tasks among team members, providing support and guidance as needed for on-time sprint delivery and Perform peer code reviews.
· Assess and communicate blockers and risks from all team members to managers for effective resolution.
· Collaborate with team members to contribute to improvements in process and infrastructure.
· Following and implementing the latest coding trends, tricks/hacks, and best practices along with conveying the message to the other team members.
· Develop and implement low-latency, highly performant server-side components by writing efficient, reusable, and maintainable code.
· Leverage available tools/systems to proactively identify and resolve defects Good knowledge of React hooks, Redux, Flux.
Benchmark for selection
MCA, BE/B.TECH, BCA, BSC IT or Equivalent
Minimum 3 years of experience inthe same field
Competence necessary for flowing our vacancy
· Expert knowledge of responsive design, media queries, and mobile CSS frameworks.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
· Expert level Node.js and React/Redux experience with components, classes, and associated technologies
· Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
· Full stack experience designing and building scalable applications from end-to-end